The switch got pushed all the way in behind the center console.
How do I replace a seat heater switch? on 2010 Nissan Pathfinder
poss warranty at dealer?
COMMENT by redglare ,
September 12, 2013
Yes. I'm not sure where to start on the console so I can access the switch. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2010 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 602) in Lowder, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($537 - 687) in Clear, AK
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Plymouth, UT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Petersburg, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($154 - 794) in Bradley, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,015 - 1,122) in Milford, PA