how do I take it out? the heater doesn't work and it is not the fuse. so I need to replace it
how do i replace a heater. on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($204 - 262) in Mitchellville, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Vassar, KS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fedhaven, FL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($390 - 732) in Stewartsville, NJ
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($88 - 134) in Lyons, KS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($141 - 161) in Rockfield, KY