how do I take it out? the heater doesn't work and it is not the fuse. so I need to replace it
how do i replace a heater. on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($108 - 170) in Mitchellville, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vassar, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Fedhaven, FL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($90 - 116) in Stewartsville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($118 - 150) in Lyons, KS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Rockfield, KY