how do I take it out? the heater doesn't work and it is not the fuse. so I need to replace it
how do i replace a heater. on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
- Just put in New distribotor,do I need to use the dielectric grease?
- I have just installed new distributor, electronic module,coil pack…it's stalling