The lamp is on the side of the car.
How do I replace a burned out taillamp? on 1999 Lexus LS400
2 answers 1 comment
remove the assm and repl the bulb its fairly simple, most shop don't even charge for this t get your future bis
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in West Copake, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Wardtown, VA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($280 - 396) in Milmine, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($297 - 425) in Yates City, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,503 - 1,567) in Cobalt, ID
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Clayton, MI