I have a broken hinge on the hatchback door of a Mini Cooper. The hinge has sheared in half but the halves are still connected to the frame and the door. The hinges appear to be bolted on woth bolts that look like they need an special key.
How do I replace a broken hinge on the hatchback door of a Mini Cooper? on 2005 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released