This controls where the heat/AC air flow is directed, either floor, defrost, or dashboard vents. The spindle the control knobs fits on to has fallen somewhere into the dash.
How do I repair the manual flow selector knob in my 2002 SIenna? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?
- Why does the automated sliding door make a grinding sound when I close it?
- Where is the best place to get an oil change in my area?