This controls where the heat/AC air flow is directed, either floor, defrost, or dashboard vents. The spindle the control knobs fits on to has fallen somewhere into the dash.
How do I repair the manual flow selector knob in my 2002 SIenna? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .