This controls where the heat/AC air flow is directed, either floor, defrost, or dashboard vents. The spindle the control knobs fits on to has fallen somewhere into the dash.
How do I repair the manual flow selector knob in my 2002 SIenna? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($444 - 574) in Vining, MN
- Thermostat Replacement ($158 - 224) in West Charleston, VT
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($209 - 446) in San Pablo, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($470 - 551) in Camp Lake, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($341 - 463) in Bonneau, SC