I can put the car in Park but the key doesn't always come out. Sometimes it releases and comes out, other times even though I restart the car, run through the gears, put it back in park 10, 15 or 20 times, it still won't release. I'm not sure if this is just chance, but it seems if I am putting it in Park slightly UPHILL and steering wheel to the right, the key will come out. Yes, by leaving the key in, I have had several dead batteries.
How do I repair the Key Stuck in the Ignition problem I am having? on 2008 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerApril 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?