I can put the car in Park but the key doesn't always come out. Sometimes it releases and comes out, other times even though I restart the car, run through the gears, put it back in park 10, 15 or 20 times, it still won't release. I'm not sure if this is just chance, but it seems if I am putting it in Park slightly UPHILL and steering wheel to the right, the key will come out. Yes, by leaving the key in, I have had several dead batteries.
How do I repair the Key Stuck in the Ignition problem I am having? on 2008 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerApril 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold