the heater only blows hot air. there is not a clicking noise
how do I repair a heater switch.
on 2007 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2007 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($118 - 143) in Plainsboro, NJ
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 214) in Marshall, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - 377) in Zoar, OH
- Add Front Engine Seals ($96 - 158) in Union, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Chadwick, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Frankfort, KY