There is a short of some kind in my steering wheel/ colum. If you turn it one direction or the other and try to start it most the time it starts right up.
How do I remove the steering wheel? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerOctober 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(