There is a short of some kind in my steering wheel/ colum. If you turn it one direction or the other and try to start it most the time it starts right up.
How do I remove the steering wheel? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerOctober 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($55 - 66) in Hill, NH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($652 - 1,077) in West Burlington, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($176 - 297) in Sullivan, WI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($535 - 734) in Treichlers, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($74 - 290) in Kimmswick, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($536 - 590) in Mohler, WA