manual transmission on my lx has a bent end on the shift cable on the linkage to the tranny.trying to remove it for repair or replacement i am having trouble with the plastic twist lock thing holding the left cable to the sift lever/cable bracket inside the cab. i try to twist it counterclockwise and slide it through the opening on the side, but it wont budge. its removed from the lever. any tips so i dont break the finger tabs trying?
how do i remove the small shift cable on my manual transmission on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.