manual transmission on my lx has a bent end on the shift cable on the linkage to the tranny.trying to remove it for repair or replacement i am having trouble with the plastic twist lock thing holding the left cable to the sift lever/cable bracket inside the cab. i try to twist it counterclockwise and slide it through the opening on the side, but it wont budge. its removed from the lever. any tips so i dont break the finger tabs trying?
how do i remove the small shift cable on my manual transmission on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told