manual transmission on my lx has a bent end on the shift cable on the linkage to the tranny.trying to remove it for repair or replacement i am having trouble with the plastic twist lock thing holding the left cable to the sift lever/cable bracket inside the cab. i try to twist it counterclockwise and slide it through the opening on the side, but it wont budge. its removed from the lever. any tips so i dont break the finger tabs trying?
how do i remove the small shift cable on my manual transmission on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($702 - 961) in Centuria, WI
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Spring Brook, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($142 - 218) in Stoddard, WI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($226 - 916) in Gonvick, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($206 - 245) in Orford, NH