manual transmission on my lx has a bent end on the shift cable on the linkage to the tranny.trying to remove it for repair or replacement i am having trouble with the plastic twist lock thing holding the left cable to the sift lever/cable bracket inside the cab. i try to twist it counterclockwise and slide it through the opening on the side, but it wont budge. its removed from the lever. any tips so i dont break the finger tabs trying?
how do i remove the small shift cable on my manual transmission on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car