Do I have to remove the cowl to get the rear plugs out?
How do I remove the rear spark plugs? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Vining, MN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($444 - 574) in West Charleston, VT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($493 - 694) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($401 - 578) in San Pablo, CA
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 127) in Camp Lake, WI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($475 - 522) in Bonneau, SC