there is only one nut on the top and I cant work out how to get to it to remove it
How do I remove the rear shocks from my 1996 audi cabrio 2,6L I cant work it out on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
1996 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($136 - 189) in Ventnor City, NJ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($285 - 468) in Garden City, GA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($486 - 688) in North Eastham, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Many Farms, AZ
- Air Conditioning Orifice Tube Replacement ($143 - 167) in Dora, AL
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($177 - 233) in Plainview, MN