there is only one nut on the top and I cant work out how to get to it to remove it
How do I remove the rear shocks from my 1996 audi cabrio 2,6L I cant work it out on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- It overheated on me and I have an oil leak above the engine
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
1996 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ventnor City, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,303 - 2,157) in Garden City, GA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 54) in North Eastham, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Many Farms, AZ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($234 - 249) in Dora, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($672 - 708) in Plainview, MN