there is only one nut on the top and I cant work out how to get to it to remove it
How do I remove the rear shocks from my 1996 audi cabrio 2,6L I cant work it out on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
1996 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ventnor City, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($467 - 557) in Garden City, GA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in North Eastham, MA
- Starter Replacement ($454 - 565) in Many Farms, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($672 - 708) in Dora, AL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Plainview, MN