there is only one nut on the top and I cant work out how to get to it to remove it
How do I remove the rear shocks from my 1996 audi cabrio 2,6L I cant work it out on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.