My windows and sunroof quit working, and I'm guessing it's a problem with the Convenience Control Module.
How do I remove the rear seat to get to the CCM?
on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E420 Questions
1994 Mercedes-Benz E420 Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Spencer, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($440 - 794) in Piermont, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Baldwin, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Prestonsburg, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($878 - 1,081) in Fruitvale, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($575 - 697) in Jefferson, CO