I have removed the wheels, caliper, the axle, and the screw nut in the wheel housing. I see the bearings inside, and the rotor/hub is loose, but it will not slide off. It seems like the bearings are holding the hub/rotor in place. How do I get it to slide out?
How do i remove the rear brake rotor on my dual wheel 2005 gmc 3500? on 2005 GMC Sierra 3500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 3500 Questions
- how to replace rear rotor on dually
- Why does my motor not shift before it sounds like its revved too high?
- My 05 GMC 3500 heat and ac fan only works on the first 3 settings not the
- Every time I turn the ignition off and back on all the readings will reset
- My Heated Seat Control keeps coming on without notice & It wont shutoff turns on