the radiator and the a/c condenser coil are connected by 4 clips and I don't know how they are removed.
How do I remove the radiator. The radiator is connected to the condenser coil. on 2011 Kia Soul
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Soul Questions
- Can you adjust the guide assembly that attaches to glass on the sunroof?
- my check engine light came on, codes po420 & po133 came up. what is the issue?
- I have the 1.6 base model and i have experienced a vibration and a pulsing at idle , i have 1800 miles only , and it seems like it gets stuck in 4th gear before it catches and shifts again like that is a taller gear?..anyone else have this?
- Though we've yet to use the key on our 2 mo old Soul, the cover has fallen off.
- The control head is out for 2nd time in 13 months, no heat control. anyone else?