I HAVE ALREADY REMOVED THE HUB AND LOOSENED THE DIFFERENTIAL COVER FROM THE DRIVER SIDE BUT CANNOT REMOVE COVER DUE TO TRANNY BEING IN THE WAY
HOW DO I REMOVE THE PSSGR SIDE CV AXLE FROM A 1990 TOYOTA COROLLA on 1990 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?