I HAVE ALREADY REMOVED THE HUB AND LOOSENED THE DIFFERENTIAL COVER FROM THE DRIVER SIDE BUT CANNOT REMOVE COVER DUE TO TRANNY BEING IN THE WAY
HOW DO I REMOVE THE PSSGR SIDE CV AXLE FROM A 1990 TOYOTA COROLLA on 1990 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +