It goes around the heater control nobs, the radio, the temperature control wheels, etc. I need to remove it so I can replace the center vent controls. I know there are two screws on the bottom lip close to the ash tray. After that, I'm unsure how to finish without breaking it.
How do I remove the plastic plate on the dash that looks like carbon fiber? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luther, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($189 - 292) in Yabucoa, PR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($858 - 1,094) in Hammond, IN
- Battery Replacement ($263 - 439) in Thorntown, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($754 - 1,030) in Deer Island, OR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,058 - 1,165) in Shepherd, MT