It goes around the heater control nobs, the radio, the temperature control wheels, etc. I need to remove it so I can replace the center vent controls. I know there are two screws on the bottom lip close to the ash tray. After that, I'm unsure how to finish without breaking it.
How do I remove the plastic plate on the dash that looks like carbon fiber? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luther, OK
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Yabucoa, PR
- 82,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Hammond, IN
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($82 - 127) in Thorntown, IN
- Clutch Assembly Replacement ($912 - 1,058) in Deer Island, OR
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($107 - 244) in Shepherd, MT