It goes around the heater control nobs, the radio, the temperature control wheels, etc. I need to remove it so I can replace the center vent controls. I know there are two screws on the bottom lip close to the ash tray. After that, I'm unsure how to finish without breaking it.
How do I remove the plastic plate on the dash that looks like carbon fiber? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?