Wish to replace the steel brake line but need to remove the plastic clips that hold it and 2 black elecrical wires that run under the rocker panel. Not sure how to do this w/o breaking the clips or the steel bracket they are attached to.
How do I remove the plastic clips holding the steel brake line? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - $249) in Stanford, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($300 - $588) in Taylorsville, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($296 - $714) in Forbes Road, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - $367) in Fruitland, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($397 - $438) in Saugus, MA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - $78) in Paige, TX