Wish to replace the steel brake line but need to remove the plastic clips that hold it and 2 black elecrical wires that run under the rocker panel. Not sure how to do this w/o breaking the clips or the steel bracket they are attached to.
How do I remove the plastic clips holding the steel brake line? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($246 - 346) in Stanford, IN
- Heater Core Replacement ($378 - 524) in Taylorsville, NC
- Battery Replacement ($184 - 224) in Forbes Road, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 387) in Fruitland, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($239 - 1,015) in Saugus, MA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 42) in Paige, TX