Wish to replace the steel brake line but need to remove the plastic clips that hold it and 2 black elecrical wires that run under the rocker panel. Not sure how to do this w/o breaking the clips or the steel bracket they are attached to.
How do I remove the plastic clips holding the steel brake line? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 628) in Stanford, IN
- Starter Replacement ($327 - 540) in Taylorsville, NC
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - 367) in Forbes Road, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Fruitland, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Saugus, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($91 - 112) in Paige, TX