i have taken all the bolts off the oil pan and it will not come off. so my question is, am i missing an another step on removing the pan.
how do i remove the oil pump on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
2 answersAugust 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($125 - $480) in Marshall, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Winchester, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($200 - $341) in Walkerville, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Durham, CT
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($35 - $45) in Rib Lake, WI
- Horn Replacement ($99 - $112) in Fort Myers, FL