I have removed the surrounding panels, as well as the rubber and plastic casing around the front of the lock. The key will not turn at all and I can't find a tab or anything that will release the cylinder.
How do I remove the ignition cylinder in a 1989 Toyota Cressida? on 1990 Toyota Cressida
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by num1tech ,
November 14, 2011
there is two tamper proff or break off screws on column its a whole assemble
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Cressida Questions
- My cresida wont move except in reverse replaced filter and changed fluid but no
- what are the possible causes of a no crank/no start and no power?
- car cranks and idles step on the gas pedal.the car shuts off.
- I can drive my car around 20 miles and smoke will come out from under the hood,
- My car was overheating losing a little fluid out of rad.
1990 Toyota Cressida Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Meinrad, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Evergreen, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($439 - 561) in Days Creek, OR
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($530 - 678) in Colonie, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Eldorado, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Woodsboro, TX