I mainly need to get to the wiring, also which wire is negative?
How do I remove the entire license plate bulb assembly, on either side? on 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
- Wat does it mean when security light blinks and my car won't start
2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Elkton, SD
- 125,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Poland, IN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($346 - 621) in Lockport, KY
- 100,000 Mile Service ($446 - 665) in Smiths Station, AL
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Flagler, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($736 - 766) in White Oak, GA