i cant get the cover of on my rear high mount brake light on my 2000 landcruiser personal carrier as i need to replace the globe
How do I remove the cover on my rear high mount brake light on 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- My AC emits a unfamiliar smell, AC drain tube is leaking, and making noises
- If I have a P0705 code on an '07 Toyota Land Cruiser, then is it ok to drive it?
- Toyota Land Cruiser code C1241, C1268
- What would cause the windsheild wipers to not work?
- What is responsible for check engine, Lo and Trac off lights illuminated
2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - $344) in Darwin, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Cerro Gordo, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Martelle, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($228 - $334) in Haworth, NJ
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Waltham, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($307 - $385) in Glorieta, NM