I already unscrewed the bolts for the cover and I cannot get it to come off
how do I remove the cover of the water pump? on 1996 Ford Escort
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($389 - 520) in Menlo, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($358 - 471) in Sullivan, IL
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Badger, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Edwards, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in White Cloud, MI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($189 - 239) in Corvallis, MT