are special tools required to remove the clutch fan from the water pump on 1995 ford explorer XLT?
how do i remove the clutch fan from the water pump? on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies