are special tools required to remove the clutch fan from the water pump on 1995 ford explorer XLT?
how do i remove the clutch fan from the water pump? on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up