are special tools required to remove the clutch fan from the water pump on 1995 ford explorer XLT?
how do i remove the clutch fan from the water pump? on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?