are special tools required to remove the clutch fan from the water pump on 1995 ford explorer XLT?
how do i remove the clutch fan from the water pump? on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Joliet, MT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Cash, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Dayton, VA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($341 - 415) in Carpio, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Genesee, MI