the tip of the ignition lock cylinder is still in the steering column. do i just drill it out?
how do i remove the broken tip of the ignition lock cylinder from the car on 2002 Ford Excursion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Excursion Questions
- Fuel injectons refused to communicate
- Door locks stopped working, backup sensor stopped working and engine light on
- Is it the Engine Oil Cooler only causes a creamy/milky radiator water reserved?
- How do I get CDs out of my radio when eject doesn't work?
- I had head blown replaced manafold,replaced powersteering,top sensor
2002 Ford Excursion Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($426 - 558) in Berlin Heights, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($502 - 623) in Lander, WY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($266 - 349) in Industry, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rye, NH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($97 - 119) in Trail, OR
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($152 - 165) in Geff, IL