The alternator is not charging
How do I remove the alternator to replace with new one on 2001 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2001 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Port Angeles, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mart, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 208) in Bolinas, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Overton, NE
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($99 - 127) in Worthville, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($61 - 76) in Aurora, SD