The radio knobs do seem to just pull off.
How do I remove (replace) the knobs on a 2010 Enclave radio? on 2010 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2010 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($215 - 291) in Baileys Harbor, WI
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - 128) in Fillmore, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($226 - 396) in Thorofare, NJ
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($357 - 656) in Warwick, MD
- Battery Cable Replacement ($277 - 321) in Bradgate, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($116 - 140) in Diana, TX