The radio knobs do seem to just pull off.
How do I remove (replace) the knobs on a 2010 Enclave radio? on 2010 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2010 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($609 - 1,047) in Baileys Harbor, WI
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 243) in Fillmore, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($298 - 421) in Thorofare, NJ
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($118 - 239) in Warwick, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($240 - 283) in Bradgate, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Diana, TX