I have it unscrewed but cant remove it.
How do I remove oil filter in my 1991 pathfinder. I've got it unscrewed. on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in Knife River, MN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - 321) in Branchville, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($293 - 373) in Balta, ND
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($398 - 514) in Amsterdam, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($627 - 1,234) in Jenks, OK
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($562 - 1,685) in Westbrook, MN