How many bolts and do I have to unplug anything?
How do I remove my oil pan on my 99 Chevy S10? I'ma auto illiterate
on 1999 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1999 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($144 - 245) in Glen Arm, MD
- 10,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Windsor, MO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walshville, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($75 - 118) in Guerneville, CA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($61 - 78) in Prosperity, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($644 - 699) in Carlisle, IN