most vehicles you can access the speakers from the trunk by removing some kind of clip or screw. these are fastened down from the top i believe?
how do i remove my back two speakers in my honda civic lx 2001 i need to replace on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($301 - 412) in Spring Glen, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($438 - 1,168) in Grantham, PA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($425 - 874) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($224 - 346) in Ashville, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 96) in Megargel, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 661) in Kelseyville, CA