I just got new running boards as my factory ones well broke off. I got them put on in a shop and they are not on the same way as the old ones. I believe they thought they did as they put new bracket bolts in where the old ones were. They have no nuts or anything they hang free and can fall into the opening under the doors. Just wondering how I would remove these bolts before they either fall out which i don't think will happen as they have a huge fanned end or they fall in there and make noise or damage something?
How do I remove all the bolts on the truck from my running boards?2006 Dodge Ram on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.