I just got new running boards as my factory ones well broke off. I got them put on in a shop and they are not on the same way as the old ones. I believe they thought they did as they put new bracket bolts in where the old ones were. They have no nuts or anything they hang free and can fall into the opening under the doors. Just wondering how I would remove these bolts before they either fall out which i don't think will happen as they have a huge fanned end or they fall in there and make noise or damage something?
How do I remove all the bolts on the truck from my running boards?2006 Dodge Ram on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($409 - $514) in Westport, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($318 - $462) in Linwood, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($352 - $698) in Adams Basin, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - $381) in Signal Mountain, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - $90) in Cynthiana, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - $99) in Elkader, IA