NEED TO ACCESS THE REAR CONNECTORS TO INSTALL FACTORY CDC-3 CD CHANGER.
HOW DO I REMOVE 2000 BOXSTER 'S' RADIO CDR 220? on 2000 Porsche Boxster S
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster S Questions
- I had to jump my dead battery. Now when the car is running, my a/c doesn't blow.
- Reference values for pressure hot oil e cold
- Change battery now I have a message TPS inactive what I can do . Do you know the cost to fix this ? Car repair in northern nj ? Thanks
- car will start but turns off when i take gas pedal off
- Trying to access/ replace leaking washer resevoir but can't get the part off.