NEED TO ACCESS THE REAR CONNECTORS TO INSTALL FACTORY CDC-3 CD CHANGER.
HOW DO I REMOVE 2000 BOXSTER 'S' RADIO CDR 220? on 2000 Porsche Boxster S
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster S Questions
- I am not sure if part of the repairs that were done to my car were necessary.
- I had to jump my dead battery. Now when the car is running, my a/c doesn't blow.
- Trying to access/ replace leaking washer resevoir but can't get the part off.
- after turning off the car, it won't start again, charged battery-no effect
- Leaking antifreeze and loud squealing sound coming from engine
2000 Porsche Boxster S Estimates