I was replacing mirror on driver side door and the arm that connects the door lock to the release handle in the door came out of the lock section and I can't seem to get it back in. I can barely see in there and I can't seem to see where it goes exactly. I have had it in a couple of times but it comes out again so there must be some way to hold it in there that I am missing
How do I reinstall the arm that connects the door lock to the release lever in t on 2006 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?