I was replacing mirror on driver side door and the arm that connects the door lock to the release handle in the door came out of the lock section and I can't seem to get it back in. I can barely see in there and I can't seem to see where it goes exactly. I have had it in a couple of times but it comes out again so there must be some way to hold it in there that I am missing
How do I reinstall the arm that connects the door lock to the release lever in t on 2006 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?