A towtruck driver did something to disconnect the automatic transmission because he didn't have the keys and wanted to make the car act like it was "in neutral" - I was told. The drive shaft seems to be fully connected, so he did something to the transmission itself, but I don't know how to find the spot to fix it. It's supposed to be a lever or cotter pin or something like that.
How do I reconnect the transmission? on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Volga, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($508 - 689) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in White Rock, SC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Borger, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Julesburg, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,308 - 1,494) in Florence, IN