I need to be able to open trunk from outside and don't have a key to it, as was told it is different than ignition key, and cable that allows release from inside car is detached. Where do I reattach it? I called Kendrick toyota and soonest they could get me in is next week, but I will be gone then. If i had a photo and instructions, I'd reattach it myself.
how do I reattach the cable that allows the trunk to open? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy