I need to be able to open trunk from outside and don't have a key to it, as was told it is different than ignition key, and cable that allows release from inside car is detached. Where do I reattach it? I called Kendrick toyota and soonest they could get me in is next week, but I will be gone then. If i had a photo and instructions, I'd reattach it myself.
how do I reattach the cable that allows the trunk to open? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced