I need to be able to open trunk from outside and don't have a key to it, as was told it is different than ignition key, and cable that allows release from inside car is detached. Where do I reattach it? I called Kendrick toyota and soonest they could get me in is next week, but I will be gone then. If i had a photo and instructions, I'd reattach it myself.
how do I reattach the cable that allows the trunk to open? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?