Can't remove washer tubing because of hood brace, no room for fingers. Rodents chewed (we live in mountains) tubing and I need to replace left side.
How do I reach inside of windshield-washer nozzle from inside of hood? on 2006 Kia Spectra5
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- shaking when first turned on/while warming up
- What's causing rattling noise around cooling fan
- Will the radiator from a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant 4cyl fit in my 2005 Kia Spectra5
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
2006 Kia Spectra5 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($260 - 344) in Leadwood, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($83 - 155) in San Diego, CA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($320 - 408) in Swisher, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($363 - 486) in Portage, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 178) in Saint Stephen, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tillery, NC