Can't remove washer tubing because of hood brace, no room for fingers. Rodents chewed (we live in mountains) tubing and I need to replace left side.
How do I reach inside of windshield-washer nozzle from inside of hood? on 2006 Kia Spectra5
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- What's causing rattling noise around cooling fan
- Will the radiator from a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant 4cyl fit in my 2005 Kia Spectra5
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
- defroster does not work but lower heat vent do. what could be the problem?
2006 Kia Spectra5 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Leadwood, MO
- Valve Adjustment ($136 - 222) in San Diego, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($83 - 155) in Swisher, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portage, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 238) in Saint Stephen, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($81 - 101) in Tillery, NC