The rubber gasket from the top of the drivers door window has come out. It's approx. 3 ft., has one rounded side and one flat side. I would like to reinsert it to cushion the window when it closes.
how do I re insert the rubber gasket in driver door window that cushions the top on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($151 - 201) in Ocheyedan, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Sun Valley, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - 1,351) in Mount Cory, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Horatio, AR
- EGR Valve Temperature Sensor Replacement ($123 - 308) in Mooresville, MO
- Starter Motor Replacement ($463 - 678) in Garland, NE