The rubber gasket from the top of the drivers door window has come out. It's approx. 3 ft., has one rounded side and one flat side. I would like to reinsert it to cushion the window when it closes.
how do I re insert the rubber gasket in driver door window that cushions the top on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer
- my driver side rear door wont open and door lock appears to be working