The rubber gasket from the top of the drivers door window has come out. It's approx. 3 ft., has one rounded side and one flat side. I would like to reinsert it to cushion the window when it closes.
how do I re insert the rubber gasket in driver door window that cushions the top on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($204 - 818) in Sun Valley, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($226 - 315) in Mount Cory, OH
- 30,000 Mile Service ($258 - 348) in Horatio, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,041 - 1,165) in Mooresville, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($57 - 66) in Garland, NE