Bought it lowered and wish to restore to original, what do I need to do
HOW do I raise it back to original height on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- why do my headlights, blinkers not work unless i play w the key?
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($27 - 61) in Cattaraugus, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($181 - 226) in Trinity, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 194) in Metamora, OH
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Purcell, OK
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 188) in Castle Point, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($333 - 410) in Monterey, MA