My car wont start, its getting fuel you can hear the starter doing its thing when I tested the spark plug wire by putting a screw driver in it and had someone start car it had a yellow spark the rotor in the distributer is sitting at #2 instead of #1 and i believe the firing order is 1342 so my only gues is that it has slipped timing. All help is appriciated thank you
How do I put my car back into timing? on 1991 Toyota Corolla
2 answersFebruary 17, 2012
2 answersJune 10, 2011
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +