My car wont start, its getting fuel you can hear the starter doing its thing when I tested the spark plug wire by putting a screw driver in it and had someone start car it had a yellow spark the rotor in the distributer is sitting at #2 instead of #1 and i believe the firing order is 1342 so my only gues is that it has slipped timing. All help is appriciated thank you
How do I put my car back into timing? on 1991 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 1991 Toyota Corolla
2 answersFebruary 17, 2012
2 answersJune 10, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2009
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
- How Does My Car’s Cruise Control System Actually Work?
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
- How to Put On and Remove Tire Chains/Traction Cables for Snow
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- 5 Common Reasons Why Your Car May Be Shaking
This week's top 10
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($159 - $238) in Coalfield, TN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - $83) in Greenview, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($326 - $436) in Delmar, AL
- Valve Adjustment ($400 - $517) in Lorena, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($235 - $290) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($259 - $272) in Williams, OR