My car wont start, its getting fuel you can hear the starter doing its thing when I tested the spark plug wire by putting a screw driver in it and had someone start car it had a yellow spark the rotor in the distributer is sitting at #2 instead of #1 and i believe the firing order is 1342 so my only gues is that it has slipped timing. All help is appriciated thank you
How do I put my car back into timing? on 1991 Toyota Corolla
2 answersFebruary 17, 2012
2 answersJune 10, 2011
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?