i had to remove and clean the sludge out of the oil pan and tube but i now have pressure. the only thing is that it dr started and tripped a code how do i prevent this i assume i need to prime the pump but it is mounted on the crank shaft its not like most other pumps everybody i talked to has never seen one like this. maybe i could get a little advise if possible
how do i prime the oil pump on 06 5.4lt ford E350 on 2006 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- where is the power distribution box in 1992 Ford E-350
- i wont to asked about ford Shuttle e 350 the engine catch fire by himself so what is the problem ???!!!
- Where are all the o2 sensors located? How many does it have? Add details if necessary please.
- the driveline keeps slipping and i need to know what to do on to keep it from slipping
- I need Timing Chain for this bus