i had to remove and clean the sludge out of the oil pan and tube but i now have pressure. the only thing is that it dr started and tripped a code how do i prevent this i assume i need to prime the pump but it is mounted on the crank shaft its not like most other pumps everybody i talked to has never seen one like this. maybe i could get a little advise if possible
how do i prime the oil pump on 06 5.4lt ford E350 on 2006 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- how to unlatch the floor latches to the interior engine cover?
- poor heat in the front ever since new engine was put in. rear heat is working.
- very high fuel consumpsion,gas drips from exaust manifold when running,blue-whit
- I change my trans filter and fluid and I can go back but not forward wats wrong
- Hello,I have the 94 ford van 350,part after the harmonic balancer I can't remove
2006 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - $130) in Idaho Springs, CO
- Water Pump Replacement ($354 - $548) in Varnell, GA
- Air Pump Replacement ($409 - $613) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,500 - $1,965) in Sanford, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $56) in Sterling, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($312 - $804) in Ocean City, NJ