The new motor says to prime the oil before starting it.....what is the procedure? Some say just fill the oil filter with oil and disconnect the coil and turn over the engine.
How do I prime the oil on a new 2002 2.7 liter dodge motor? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?