I recently my headlight assemblies... there seems to be a constant build-up of moisture inside = of course after the car sits in the sun for awhile, most of it dries up. I've taken them out and let them dry (set them on top of AC vent inside the house) but no sooner do I put them back on the car and put the bulbs back in place - the moisture returns.
How do I prevent moisture from accumulating inside my headlight assemblies? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do