I recently my headlight assemblies... there seems to be a constant build-up of moisture inside = of course after the car sits in the sun for awhile, most of it dries up. I've taken them out and let them dry (set them on top of AC vent inside the house) but no sooner do I put them back on the car and put the bulbs back in place - the moisture returns.
How do I prevent moisture from accumulating inside my headlight assemblies? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be