I recently my headlight assemblies... there seems to be a constant build-up of moisture inside = of course after the car sits in the sun for awhile, most of it dries up. I've taken them out and let them dry (set them on top of AC vent inside the house) but no sooner do I put them back on the car and put the bulbs back in place - the moisture returns.
How do I prevent moisture from accumulating inside my headlight assemblies? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?