How do I "pop" the lens on the courtesy light on the bottom of the drivers door. The light is burned out
How do I "pop" the lens on the courtesy light on the bottom of the drivers door on 2005 Kia Amanti
You need to take the door panel off to replace this bulb. Sorry...
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($216 - 248) in Calvert, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($343 - 451) in Hueysville, KY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Walhonding, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($437 - 569) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($181 - 207) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 90) in Corsicana, TX