horn was shorting the electical system. horn was unplugged by the dealer mechanic. i need to get the horn working again
how do I plug back in a horn that has been unplugged? on 1992 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1992 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 567) in Lewiston, MN
- Battery Replacement ($167 - 196) in Maywood, NE
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Spring Green, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($411 - 580) in Sheffield Lake, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bass Harbor, ME
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - 32) in Circle, AK