horn was shorting the electical system. horn was unplugged by the dealer mechanic. i need to get the horn working again
how do I plug back in a horn that has been unplugged? on 1992 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1992 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($436 - 585) in Lewiston, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($412 - 1,087) in Maywood, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Spring Green, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 567) in Sheffield Lake, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bass Harbor, ME
- Battery Cable Replacement ($158 - 176) in Circle, AK