horn was shorting the electical system. horn was unplugged by the dealer mechanic. i need to get the horn working again
how do I plug back in a horn that has been unplugged? on 1992 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1992 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 532) in Lewiston, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maywood, NE
- Oil Pump Replacement ($792 - 1,009) in Spring Green, WI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Sheffield Lake, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($303 - 314) in Bass Harbor, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($269 - 326) in Circle, AK