my Chilton repair manual says to take out the fuses for 30 seconds to reset. But when I try to take them out, they don't come out so easy & I'm afraid to use any force
How do I make the check engine light reset? My Dad just replaced the starter on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Rea, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($222 - 266) in Lemoyne, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($290 - 407) in Wilder, ID
- AC Compressor Replacement ($772 - 2,710) in Williamsport, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($243 - 283) in Hutchinson, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - 380) in Sturtevant, WI