my timing sliped when ther car overheated an decided to fix it my self insted of paying 2500. as i get into things i notice that the crank ant the driver side came are both lined up with the timing marks an the passenger was not so i gave it a few turns but no luck
how do i line the passenger side cam up? on 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Asked by for the 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
- How to Put On and Remove Tire Chains/Traction Cables for Snow
- Recalls, TSBs, and Campaigns: Free or Do You Have to Pay?
- Would You Give Up Your Privacy for Cheaper Car Insurance?
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- How Does My Car’s Cruise Control System Actually Work?
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Problems(3)
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Q&A(57)
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Recalls
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Shops
- 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Montero Sport Questions
- 03 Mitsubishi montero sport . My alternator keeps having oil leak on to it.
- My dumby lights are lit as well as its overheating when axcelerating.
- Cranks but wont start backfire from the intake and it blow the dipstick off
- Po401 whats the fix??replaced everything.can watch vac.w/gauge. won't go away
- Vehicle shows in AWD on shifter (4WD 3.5L) acts like it has a flat when driving
2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,203 - $1,537) in Clemons, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - $285) in Spring Lake, NJ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($455 - $679) in Saint George, UT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($357 - $473) in Dallas Center, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($250 - $303) in Walnut Grove, MO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($96 - $108) in Bloomington Springs, TN