my alternator is bad and I don't know whether to purchase the alternator that work with rear a/c or the one with out
How do I know whether to get the alternator with or without rear a/c on 2006 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Newfield, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 474) in Weyanoke, LA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($89 - 106) in Rockwell City, IA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Ewan, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Veyo, UT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($407 - 510) in Dawson, TX