i belive base 2.5l
how do i know if mycar is dohc or sohc on 2006 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2006 Subaru Outback Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Hillsboro, OR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($390 - 792) in Scotia, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Granger, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($421 - 519) in Nahant, MA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($566 - 801) in Huntington, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($344 - 364) in Delphos, OH