i belive base 2.5l
how do i know if mycar is dohc or sohc on 2006 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2006 Subaru Outback Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 734) in Hillsboro, OR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($283 - 453) in Scotia, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 371) in Granger, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Nahant, MA
- CV Joint Replacement ($217 - 1,294) in Huntington, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($519 - 721) in Delphos, OH