resistor has already been changed so that's not it
how do I know if my blower motor needs changing or if its my fuses? on 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod,
December 04, 2012
Check for voltage/ground at the blower motor connector.Check the fuses!!
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Outlander Questions
- When I start the engine some time with A/C the RPM come up&down .. same condition happen also some time without switch on the A/C ..
- Can I bypass the front windshield wiper motor and attach the front to the back wiper motor?
- I only have cold air on drivers side passenger side is warm...reason
- Has anyone been getting cracks in the windshield?
- Every time I drive over a dip in the road, or come off a ramp, there is a clunk or bang (or worse case, a vibration) on the driver side. Local Dealership have checked suspension, removed subframe/front bumper. Found nothing. ANY help appreciated