it makes whining noise when i put it n reverse and when i go certain sped in drive
how do i know if i need transmission r cv axle on 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada
An axle doesn't make a whining noise a transmission may. Check the transmission oil level and could it be a low power steering fluid level, that would make a whining noise as well.
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($189 - 350) in Fisher, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alder, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($346 - 621) in Jenks, OK
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($557 - 789) in Vernon, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Tyrone, OK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($289 - 348) in North Amherst, MA