need help asap
how do I just replace the shifter arm on my car without taking the whole asemb on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1997 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Limington, ME
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($45 - 91) in Eloy, AZ
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($347 - 472) in Ashville, OH
- 75,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Woodlawn, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($299 - 367) in Logan, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($494 - 594) in Rutherford College, NC